Warriors Pack Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Pack Clan's Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

haaaa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DiVo

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: haaaa   haaaa EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:51 pm

This is DiVo..... Hey first off f**k you all, lol second anthem is a beast and the best supreme, third he brought this clan together with me, me and him made the name up, but i couldnt pay that was the problem. But the biggest problem was Jackass, he never listened to me on to makeing our clan better, he fucked up bad and thaats why all u WP members are regreting it. Jackass could of keep the servers running but he decided to f**k everyone ova, if i was anthem i would of left to as a supreme. WHY DO U THINK I FUCKING LEFT LOL.
Back to top Go down
Anthy

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. JackAss was never a responsible Supreme. And these amateurs: bones, j0ker, maniac weren't good ones.
Back to top Go down
~WP|JackAss|Supreme~

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:32 am

wt*.. You Guys Are Just Peace Of s**t!
Back to top Go down
https://wpclan.rpg-board.net
~WP|Maniac|RFD/AAS*L~

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Divo, why'd you delete last forum though?
Back to top Go down
DiVo

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:12 pm

I deleted the last forum because it was a waste of space for me and jackass was pissing me off so i felt like deleteing it. Also anthem i havent talked to you in awhile, do u have new xfire? what lvl are u in G!X?
Back to top Go down
Anthyes/

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:07 am

Maniac who do you think you are? You can't control DiVo and tell not to delete its Forum. Everyone can do whatever everyone wants to. If I would have that Forum, I had already deleted it. WP is dead so who's keeping this Forum up?

Well I have left from there. I didn't have enough time to be in there and I think I won't be in any clan from now on. It's easier, funnier and better to be free and feel free. My Xfire is anthies. I use it and my name is Trivi on servers.
Back to top Go down
jOker

jOker

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:31 pm

WHAT THE HELL I DID???
Tell me anthem, what ive done?
Dude, i just tried to help and now i am amateur?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorspackclan.tk/
Anthyes

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:34 am

DiVo, I think my mind has been changed. I'm in ~|fun|~ StarWars.
However I'll play there a lot and a lot on the other ~|fun|~ servers as well though, it's a fun clan and the right clan for me for now.

Joker, you're so amateur. You don't know how to react on tough situations, aren't doing topics for helping. But the best quality on you is your activity. Man I'll no longer argue with you what is totally so corny. I try to cope with ~|fun|~. Smile
Back to top Go down
DiVo

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Attention to all FUCKERS   haaaa EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Yo i am making a clan soon any wp member, that i am cool with can join, my xfire: divokiller14 add me if u want to join or talk, i am not sure when i will be making clan, when i get a credit card. Me and KingDick69 and maybe Jadassissn(FAG) and anthem will me the kings of the fucking clan, and i will be making a 20 slot server, with the clan name as ~~~~~|xXx| BattleGrounds New Clan, so all u fuckers that want to join add me on xfire and ill give u the web to my site. so Me and KingDick69(lol) my best bud say fuckers come.
Back to top Go down
Trivium

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:49 pm

roger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

haaaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: haaaa   haaaa Empty

Back to top Go down

haaaa
Page 1 of 1