Warriors Pack Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Pack Clan's Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok guys.. That's It..!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~WP|JackAss|Supreme~

Ok guys.. That's It..!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:06 am

I'v had enough for all of you.. This clan is dead bcause Anthies.. Thanks You Anthies.. I Leave On This Clan But Someone Can Continue My Wok If Somebody Wan't That.. So Cya Guys And I'm Not Paying Server's Anymoe.. Cya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wpclan.rpg-board.net
~WP|Maniac|RFD/AAS*L~

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:22 am

sorry man, we all had higher expectations but once we had to get a new forum and when BR disappeared we just lost members.

real shame Sad

oh yeah, and whats your email JackAss?
Back to top Go down
DogCatDog

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:30 pm

DogCatDog = Anthies

JackAss, tell me what did I do? Wasn't I an enormous help? I didn't get your guys disappear. You did it yourself because you're a pathetic Supreme! Never you even was on the servers. Your activity sucked. You'd better not to put the blame on me, without me, most of the members haven't ever joined.
Back to top Go down
~WP|JackAss|Supreme~

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:39 am

f**k you man... and my email is Tondeee@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://wpclan.rpg-board.net
~WP|B3ast|AAS*L/RFD~

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:42 am

Dogcat dog/anthies/anthem/jokerish The clan failed because of you, you are a F***ing c*** and we all hate you!
Btw I joined cos of maniac/divo

Guys, Is anyone from WP starting a new clan, cos I might join it, btw if you guys wanna reach me my email is
beastunleashed@hotmail.co.uk
and I am currently in |fun| Trickjump and If u wanna find me on et I play on
|fun| gold#2
|fun|Trickjump #3
|fun| panzerwar!
Back to top Go down
~WP|Maniac|RFD/AAS*L~

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:34 pm

we all hate you anthies!
Back to top Go down
Anthyes

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Great, we don't even know each others.
Back to top Go down
jOker

jOker

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 am

Oh well, i was inactive sorri. Rolling Eyes
Came back and. BOOOM. affraid
Uuum, i readed that i am in GDW or GDS i dont remeber. lol? (Im not!) Evil or Very Mad
But k, cya then, i will miss this clan. Sad
>Btw anthem, u said that u leave becouse u have life and things, but, why u joined G!X then?? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorspackclan.tk/
~WP|Maniac|RFD/AAS*L~

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:54 am

anthies, you are liar and a traitor. Don't try and blame it on JackAss - he was an excellent supreme. His only mistake was to trust you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys.. That's It..!!!   Ok guys.. That's It..!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok guys.. That's It..!!!
Page 1 of 1